As the temperature outside drops and the temperature inside rises you might start noticing a difference in your skin and hair. The drier air inside and outside does have an effect on both. These 5 products are some of the best ways for you to combat your skin and hair issues full force this winter!
- Silkcoat Balm Moisturizer– A great moisturizer is a MUST in the winter time. Heat in your house and the cold air outside can leave the skin feeling dry and chapped. Silkcoat Balm is the perfect moisturizer to have in your arsenal. With ingredients like Jojoba Seed Oil, Vitamin E and Squalene it will help protect and soothe your skin against winter weather.
- Intensive Retinol Treatments– We have 4 different retinol products, each of which target different skin problems. Theres a retinol for Sensitive skin, Age Refining, Clarity and Brightening. Winter is the perfect time to address any skin problems. You can get facials and use products that are more potent in the winter which will give you the best results. Winter time is the best for more potent products and services because you spend much less time in the sun and more time indoors. Less sun exposure means a significantly less chance of a reaction and more time indoors means more time for your skin to work its magic without also being exposed to the elements.
- Hydrating Toner– This toner is the perfect addition to your skin care routine! Use after cleansing and/or exfoliating for added hydration. This toner is PACKED full of antioxidants like apple, watermelon and lentil fruit extract that are designed to give your skin as much moisture as possible which is needed in the dry cold months. Added bonus, the travel size of this product comes in a spray bottle making it the perfect product to throw in a bag for a spritz of hydration on the go. Its also an awesome facial primer and setting spray for all you makeup lovers!
- 5 in 1– This leave in styling product is a definite winter must have! With the five benefits of shine, moisture, strength, de-frizz, and heat protection it’s the perfect way to keep your hair moisturized, healthy and shiny. It also helps to protect from any heat styling you might be doing for any holiday events this season. It will also keep your hair feeling manageable and silky smooth.
- Masque Treatment– The perfect product for those cozy stay in nights. Put this masque in your hair, put on a face mask, throw on some comfy pajamas and you have all the ingredients for a comfy night. With the added bonus of replenishing your hair and helping to balance the moisture of your scalp
All of these Winter Must Haves can be found in our salon. You can also find and order the hair products online here and have them shipped straight to your house! Treat yourself to great hair and great skin this winter season.